The fountains are often found in gardens and parks, which create a relaxed atmosphere. The larger fountains include sculptures.
Among the fountains features are:
- Moisturizing and cleaning the air;
- Creating a good environment for the plants involved in the composition;
- Murmuring of “pink noise”, which benefits the nervous system;
- It is possible to use a preferred essences – the beneficial effect of the combination between two effects increases;
- The ancient Chinese study “Feng Shui” recommends fountains for the home because of the availability of positive energy;
- Fountains were originally purely functional and used to provide water for drinking and bathing purposes. Overtime the fountains became widely used decorative elements. Fountains can be made of variety of materials, often made of stone. They could also have geometric or landscape shape.
Additional features: lightning and music, set in accordance to the image and the operation of the fountain.