Range and executed activities:
- Detailed design of different areas adjacent to the mall
- Execution of Vertical Planning and modeling the terrain – including the building of attractive and modern retaining walls of gabions over IKEA shopping center and part of SSRM. Gabions are made of dolomite with fraction 63-150 mm.
- Landscaping of all the adjacent to the Mall green areas.
- Types of grassing of the Mall:
- Hydro seeding – a rapidly growing technology, which represents a safe mean to better distribution ofgrass seeds and ensures their germination, as well as, that perfect terrain modeling.
- Laying turf grass – gives instant decorative effect.
- Construction of underground automated irrigation system of SSRM including the construction of specific underground drip irrigation – discreet and invisible to the amateur eye it contributes to the perfect aesthetic appearance of the green areas.
- Development of automated underground irrigation system of public park over SSRM – 20 acres
- Construction of ‘geoplastics’ including intensive roof greening throughout the whole outside area of the mall.
- Landscaping of step-leveled terrain over the inner roundabout in the southern part of SSRM.
- Design and construction of public area – the roundabout in front of the main entrance of SSRM. (The project is in line with the idea of subtly embedded circles all around the site).
Subsequently, “TH Consulting” is performing the maintenance of the green areas (both interior and exterior), maintenance of the automatic irrigation system and snow removal.
Executed green works:
- Adjoining spaces SSRM – 8 acres
- Public Park over SSRM – 7 acres
- Roundabout and adjacent main entrance area – 4.5 acres